Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fun in the Spring

We have been having a lot of good times lately...mainly because we are done looking for a house! That was fun while it lasted, but it got very busy (and our kids were very sick of it!)

I went to Landen's school yesterday for a Mother's Day Makeover. It was so adorable! Landen took it very seriously. He made sure I was pampered and taken care of the entire time. He got me drinks and cookies, massaged my back, feet and hands (we were in a "spa"), painted my fingernails and toenails and read stories to me. We had a great time together...I definitely felt loved :).

We went swimming today at our apartment pool. They opened the pools early because of the beautiful weather. The kids had a blast and can't wait to come everyday (so they think). We will make the most of it until we move into our house in July! I have a feeling this summer will be a lot of fun compared to being inside a lot last year with our new baby Savannah. I am looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Abbigail said...

So Cute Becca! I love seeing photos of your little tykes! Keep 'em coming!

PS I jus today opened the package of maternity clothes and baby clothes you sent to find the little dress for freya. Thanks so much. it is adorable!

XXXX Abbi

The Dille Family said...

It's so fun to keep caught up on your life! I am glad you decided to add to your blog. I'll keep checking in. Congrast on the new house!

Lara said...

Becca - I'm so glad you contacted me. I loved checking out your blog. Your kids are so cute (and I love the name Savanah) and you look so great! I'm not sure if I'm going to the reunion - are you?

The Hills said...

Becca, your family is so cute. I love seeing pictures of your kids, they are such a perfect mixture of you and Jeb. And you...you look amazing. Can't wait to see you at the reunion...right?