Tuesday, August 21, 2007


We had my 10-year high school reunion this weekend! It was so fun to see so many faces from the past. Here are a couple of my friends at the family picnic. (Baby Noah, Maren, Becca, Kiely, and Rachelle) I left my kids with my Mom so Jeb and I had a blast visiting with everyone. I miss my friends all ready and wish we lived closer to each other. It felt like no time had past. Thanks for providing the picture Rachelle...I never pulled out my camera! I was too busy talking. :)
My kids had a blast at Grandma Jen's and Savannah even warmed up to everyone. She is really attached to me and is often afraid of "strangers". Now we are here for the next 2 weeks for all of the family events. Jeb flew home to work and Landen will fly home this weekend to go to his first couple days of school (he is starting a new school again so I want him to be comfortable). Then they will fly back to Utah to meet us for Josh's wedding. It will be great to see all of our family. I will add pictures as I take them.

7 comments:

Karalenn Hippen said...

It was so fun seeing you and talking for a bit at the picnic and reunion. You are such a beautiful and sweet person. I'm really glad you came. :)
~Karalenn

Lara said...

I'm so sad I missed the reunion! I would have loved to have caught up with everyone. Becca you look so great and yous kids are so cute

The Dille Family said...

I miss you already! It's sad not knowing when we will get together again! I am glad you got this picture off your email. Have fun in Utah with family. I bet it was nice to see your kids again! How long are you visiting for? Maybe I'll drive to Utah to come see your kids....let me know! It was a fun, memorable weekend. Rachelle

Nicole said...

Becca,

I had so much fun seeing you and Jeb again and I hope we can meet up at Christmas! You look fantastic (as always) and I'm glad we can always pick up where we left off!

Abbigail said...

Yipee! Such a cute photo. I am glad you had such a good time that you lost your voice!
Enjoy Utah while you are there. I am already missing everyone and the mountains. I wish our times would have overlapped more.
love ya!
PS cute kids and you are such a babe!

Lisa-Marie said...

Becca,

I love that picture of you girls! Very cute. I am sad that I wasn't able to make it to the reunion. I hope they have a 15 year celebration!!! What is Kiley up to?

Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip!

Steph said...

I'm so jealous that I couldn't be there! It's been a long time since I've seen anyone. I did see Lara in Arizona this summer, that was such a treat! Hope all is well...call me if you get a chance, I'd love to catch up.
Steph
P.S. You haven't changed a bit!
phone: 507-529-5443