Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick Look at our last few months!

Note: If you don't care to see Thanksgiving and Christmas pics during the month of May...Skip ahead!

The Boys with their soccer team at the Rapids game! It was cold
Align CenterOf course you can't leave Mom, Savannah and Crew at home (now we can! This was back in October? when Savannah didn't mind staying still :))

Align Center
Jacob and Kristin got married and most of us were there for the occasion! (Savannah thought Kristin was a princess). We all stuck around and celebrated Thanksgiving together with Jeb's side of the family

Mark had connections and hooked us up with a huge gathering place! It was awesome. There are a lot of us by now so we needed all of the space we could get.


Waiting to say our "Thankful fors"

Cousin Zach was telling us all what he was thankful for. Those little kids are always so sweet, I can't help but shed a tear


I guess it wasn't too exciting because Joey fell asleep!

This is Aunt Erin with Savannah at my Mom and Dad's house celebrating Landen's birthday. She married my brother Adam and the kids love them! In March they came to Colorado to visit us and we had a blast with them. I don't have any pictures though...darn.

Landen's 8th birthday. We had a lot of family around. He felt loved
Uncle Adam (Jeb's brother) and Blake

Happy Baby

She was telling me about her nail breaking. She is such a diva already! We were headed out to cut down our own Christmas tree. I have more pictures somewhere of the excursion but can't seem to find them
We went to my parent's house for Christmas this year. All of my siblings were there and it was a blast! I love it when we are all together. We were going to go the day after Christmas but because of a snow storm brewing we packed everything up in 2 hours and headed out Christmas Eve morning! We got there in the evening just in time for the evening's festivities. My Dad is talking about the Christmas story with his grandkids

Savannah opening a present from Grandma (while cousin Ben looks on)

Princess Dress-up!! Yippee!

The stash (most everyone's included)

Landen was baptized on December 27th and Crew was blessed the same day. It was wonderful

The kids

Align Center
This is one of her "no, I will not" looks. She is very sweet but can be very fiesty!
Landen (with braces) and his buddy


The kids on St. Patrick's Day! We even had to wear green on our pajamas that morning because my kids are vigilant about pinching

Crew loves his sister and brothers


Can you believe you are not looking at a soccer field? That's right...the kids played basketball this year and loved it! That is Blake...the farthest blue shirt on the left. He was one of the taller kids which is always nice in b-ball. Landen played also and the kids because obsessed with the Denver Nuggets. It was a lot of fun


We only hit the ski slopes a couple of times this winter. Having a newborn and all made life a little too busy for our season pass. Hopefully next year. These are some of the jumps the kids have tried. They are getting pretty good

Skiing adventures


This is my brother Lane and my mom at my 30th birthday dinner! I don't really have a picture of me but that's okay. After this we went back to my parent's house where Jeb had planned a little surprise party! It was very sweet of him.

The boys waiting to ride a train with Santa!

8 comments:

Jylaire said...

Good to see that you're alive and well! It's so fun to see pics of your brothers and parents! It's been forever since I've seen them. Your family is just beautiful!

Jessica said...

Yay! A post!! I seriously can't believe that's Lane. The last time I remember him was when he was like 4 or 5 years old!!! And your mom hasn't even aged! Those pictures are so cute of your kids too!!

Steph said...

Thank goodness! I'm so far behind in my posts and it just warmed my heart when I saw that yours goes back as far as mine will. Good job getting it all done! What a great family you have. And your M&D look exactly the same. I miss them,say hi for me. I guess our Dads work together on church buildings sometimes? Crazy. Love you.

Sandy Buffington said...

Love all the pics. I can't believe how big Crew is! I swear he is just a teeny tiny baby. Your kids are so beautiful!

Vehars said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! I love the pics. Savannah is so funny, and Reagan has the same Dora pjs, gotta love those sassy girls!!!

Vehars said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! I love the pics. Savannah is so funny, and Reagan has the same Dora pjs, gotta love those sassy girls!!!

The Hills said...

SHE LIVES!! Good to hear from you. Since I'm boycotting facebook, this is the only way I get to see your humongous family. Wow, what a catch-up, you guys look like you are having fun and doing great!! Oh and I can't believe how all your siblings look like your dad:) Love ya, Maren

Jennifer Groves said...

Rebecca you are so photogenic, you look gorgeous in pictures. (well you do in real life too). Love the pics and I'm so glad to have a running buddy now!