Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bear Lake and Utah Trip

My brother Lane getting some air.
My brother Adam taking Landen out for a spin. Landen looks nervous! Do you get any better than the beautiful water at Bear Lake?


This is where I spent most of my time. Leaning back, taking it easy and talking!

My Dad was wrestling with his grandkids and nephews (my cousins). I think even more jumped on after I took this picture! He still thinks he is so young :).

Landen found the collection of books

Adam and his fiance Erin are always out entertaining and playing with the kids. They are getting married September 12th and we are so excited to have her a part of our family!
Jeb was spent

Craft time

This was at the Dinosaur museum in Thanksgiving Point. They could have spent all day in this section.
Landen always helping his sister! Blake is good too but teases her a little bit more. He always tells me he'll take really good care of the new baby. :)

No comments: