Sunday, April 20, 2008

IT'S A..........

BOY!!!!! Jeb and I went to the perinatologist on Friday and found out our new little boy is perfectly healthy. During Savannah's ultrasounds it was very stressful because there was a very obvious empty, black space in the back of her brain. We hated looking at it because it was very unsettling. It was comforting to see our new little guy's brain fully there along with a healthy heart, etc.

We are excited to add another boy. Savannah will be quite the princess in this family!:) I will add some new pictures soon...I have been bad and not taken a lot lately. We went to the Colorado Rapids game as a family last night (it was kids night) and we grabbed everything we needed (and more) except for the camera! I hate it when I miss fun, family events like that. It seems the more kids I have the more I don't want to forget it, but do! :) We were worried about bringing Savannah but she had the best time of anyone. By the end the boys were complaining they were tired and cold and she was still jumping up and down, dancing with the music! We also went to Cold Stone because of our ice cream bet about the sex of the baby. The boys were relieved that even though they guessed wrong, they got to share in the ice cream treats. :)

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats Becca (and Jeb)! I'm happy to hear that baby boy Buffington the third is healthy -- any ideas on names yet?
And Becs, as for my living room paint -- I got it at Home Depot (Behr brand), but I can't give you a name because it was a custom color match. It's a golden/tannish color (depending on the lighting) but it was the only one that didn't turn green in the fluorescent light at night.
That is WAY more info than you needed, I'm sure...my apologies to everyone else reading this blog...

Lisa-Marie said...

Congratulations!!! There is not anything in this world more exciting than a new baby!!! I'm happy that all is well.

Merrills said...

Congrats on another boy. Mike and I aren't sure if we will go for number 4. We will see.

Jylaire said...

Congrats! We LOVE baby boys! Any names picked out yet?

Erin said...

yay!! congrats to all of you! i am so excited for you guys!! this will be so fun!

Sandy Buffington said...

We are so excited for you... and excited for the new addition to the family!

Jessica said...

Congrats on another boy! Kevin is pretty sure that we are having a boy -- don't know if it is wishful thinking or fathers intuition. If I went on pregnancy alone -- this one is way different than when I was pregnant with Emma, so maybe he is right -- but it could just mean that my body is a lot older. Anyway, we are hopefully finding out next week. I will keep you posted. That would be fun to have boys at the same time.

The Benches said...

YAY! Congratulations! That is going to be so much fun! Props to Savannah for being the only girl! That will come in handy some day I'm sure! Hope all is going well!

Steph said...

Becca~ I'm so happy that you're adding an new Buffington to your brude!!! You and Jeb make such beautiful kids. And a boring ultrasound is always a plus! Keep us posted on everything. P.S. Our third was born on Feb. 24th (Elise Rebecca Alleman.) Gotta love the middle name, right? Check out my sister's blog for pics. She was so cute to post them. Love you and wonderful news!

The Dille Family said...

Yeah! A healthy baby! Little Savannah is definitely going to be spoiled but is perfectly placed. I never had brothers and so far no boys, so your world is very different from mine. You are such a great mom! I haven't been blogging for a few weeks, so sorry I am just getting the news. Maren said she had a good talk with you the other day. We need to catch up too! I lost my phone so get me your number. Love ya and congrats!

Tegerdine Family said...

I cannot believe I stumbled upon your blog... and Maren's too. Congrats on your pregnancy and addition to your beautiful family. Kerry is going to deliver our 4th any day now! Take Care!

Abbigail said...

Congrats Honey on a sweet beautiful healthy boy. That is such great news. I have been thinking about you guys and have been meaning to post. I always admire you for being such a awesome Mom. You need to give me some tips my dear. love you!

Abbigail said...

okay, this has nothing to do with your post but I have been meaning to tell you, (Jeb) Kitty is totally into kicking around the soccer ball. Ryan loves it too. It is really funny. She is pretty athletic, not from me that is FOR SURE! Maybe she will be able to join the Buffington soccer team one day.